2) I love racing various distances, week-in week-out, all year around. I think this is why I have become a CRAP racer !! Probably I can race much better with periodization and focus.
3) I loathe running in heavy-cushion shoes (urrghhh !). I normally use racing shoes for tempo/intervals workouts and light-weight trainers (Asics DS Trainer, Nike Free) for my long and general training runs.
4) I don't use HR monitor to dictate my running pace, bur rather as a data recorder .....
5) I love doing short-hill sprints, especially after tempo/intervals.
6) Due to the heat/humidity and lack of running areas in Singapore, unfortunately I need to resort to a 'dreadmill' more often than not. But....unfortunately I can't run at fast pace on a dreadmill....'coz I get a feeling that I might slip and fall off...
7) I am quiter...once I know that I can't rach my goals, I prefer to slack off or even DNF the race (Any advice for building mental toughness??)
8 ) I am a massive holly-cow sweater. I normally wear a headband.
9) I will try to do pool-running on my recovery days or as a second workout (it's nice to have a pool just outside my apartment).
10) I don't like running with underwear (the in-built undies are enough !)